- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £46,000.00 gross per year
- CROYDON SURREY
Job Role: Teacher of Geography
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale (Outer London)
I am currently working with a Secondary school with Academy status on an exciting new role in the Bexley area.
Starting from September 2019, the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Geography to join them on a permanent basis.
• The School is a non-selective Academy for 11-16 year old boys with enthusiastic students, a dedicated staff and supportive governors
• Teachers are committed to offer challenge, support and encouragement to ensure the students achieve their full potential
• The School is committed to ensuring colleagues achieve an effective work-life balance and the provision of Continuing Professional Development opportunities is central to the School’s pledge to further develop teachers at every stage of their career
• The school’s ethos is forward looking and values innovation, but always within the context of aspiration and achievement, personal responsibility, self-discipline and mutual respect
The core purpose of this role is to teach Geography across Key Stages 3 and 4. You will be joining a supportive, forward-looking department that has a good record of results at GCSE.
What you will need:
• UK QTS or QTLS (NQTs are more than welcome to apply)
• Experience teaching Geography at KS 3 & 4
• You will have highly effective teaching skills, the ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the department’s development, strive for excellence in all aspects of work and set high expectations and standards
• You will be passionate, motivating and energetic about your subject and teaching in general
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. The school are looking to interview by the end of this week so don't hesitate to apply as soon as possible!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business