- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
Reed Education Bristol are excited to be working with a great school near Alveston to find a Teacher of Mathematics to start in September. The school are looking for an outstanding Maths teacher to join them on a full time, temporary basis initially running until October half term.
• Committed to making a different to young people through clear expectations.
• Currently in Special measures but taking effective action towards the removal of these.
• The pupils, aged between 11- 16, are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
• Collaborative, forward thinking, supportive school environment.
• The role is to teach Maths across all Key Stage 3 and 4.
• Experience of teaching Maths at KS4 is essential.
• The Maths department is well resourced and you will be joining a fantastic and supportive team
What you will need:
• UK QTS is essential
• Working knowledge of the new National Curriculum for Maths up to KS4.
• Adopts appropriate teaching styles to enthuse and meet the needs of all students
• Experience of practical management
• Ability to develop new and innovative teaching styles to fully engage students.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Jo at your local Reed Education branch 0117 930 3015, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business