- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £100,000.00 gross per hour
Are you a results-driven and pupil-motivated practitioner of German looking for your next exciting role in secondary education?
Reed Education Cardiff is currently recruiting exceptional German teachers for an immediate role in a mixed 11-18 secondary school. The school shares very close links with its local further education institution meaning learners have a viable and palpable learning pathway to their next step of education after KS5. The school is highly accessible from Newport, Cardiff and Swansea alike and shares excellent public transport links with these schools.
You will be an expert practitioner with the ability to offer German to Key Stage Four at the very least. You will be a passionate linguist excited by the prospect of imbuing a profound understanding of language and culture in your learners. You will be a committed practitioner with a history of results and trip-running highly-desirable qualities. The school prides itself on its tradition of languages and uptake to KS4/5 is popular among learners meaning that there are clear opportunities for personalised learning with purposeful yet manageable class sizes. Practitioners who promote creative learning strategies and flipped learning are invited to apply as the school is moving to a more pupil-led model of learning in light of the Donaldson Report and Successful Futures.
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
• A qualified teacher (QTS status);
• A good honours degree or equivalent in your related subject;
• Written and verbal fluency in German;
• Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences up to KS4 (KS5 desirable);
• A sincere desire to see all pupils improve and strategies to ensure positive attainment;
• Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
• Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement;
• Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
This is a rewarding opportunity for experienced teachers who are looking for a new challenge in education as well as practitioners who are seeking shorter-term employment in the education sector.
The position is to start as soon as possible (following successful reference, interview and DBS check) and therefore will not be open for long, register your interest today if you wish to be put forward for this role.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Steve Howells on or at .
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business