- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
Teaching Assistant Job in South Bristol to work in KS1, Part Time
Your new school
If successful, you will join a primary school in South Bristol as a Teaching Assistant to start in September 2019. You will be working on a part-time basis, 5 mornings per week. You will be alongside an enthusiastic and hard-working team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants who will provide you with a warm welcome and support any queries you may have as a new member of staff. Parking is available.
Your new role
You will be required to work as a Teaching Assistant in KS1 supporting the class teacher with a variety of learning activities, classroom set-up and encouraging engagement. You will be working with small groups of children holding intervention sessions to support with their literacy and numeracy skills. You will have strong communication skills and should be dedicated to ensuring academic progression as well as continual support.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You should feel confident working in small groups of children.
- You will need to be professional at all times, as well as friendly and approachable.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively with staff, children and parents.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate.
- You will receive CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the Bristol area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.