- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60.00 - £75.00 gross per hour
We at REED Education Reading are currently looking for strong, resilient and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants looking for immediate work or future positions in the West Berks, Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell areas.
We work closely and support multiple schools specialising in various Special Educational Needs including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger Syndrome (AS), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Physical Disabilities, Anxiety etc.
If you are already working with students with learning difficulties or physical disabilities, if you are currently working in a different but similar setting or even if you have personal experience however not professional experience with the above… we want to hear from you.
We can offer immediate registrations for suitable applications.
I am looking for:
- Graduates or well educated individuals.
- Good command of English and excellent communicational skills.
- Caring, passionate, enthusiastic and above all resilient people.
- Keen to work with and progress in working with children with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Experience of the above special needs either in a professional or personal capacity.
- Availability to work full time, 5 days per week from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- Experience of working with young people from a care/social care/youth worker or teaching background.
(All or at least some of the above are essential to be considered for application)
What you can expect from REED Education:
- Competitive market rates of pay.
- An experienced and knowledgeable consultant recruiting in the Education sector for a number of years.
- Help, support and guidance on how to develop and progress in special educational needs whilst you are looking and when you have started your new position.
- REED Rewards: Reed offers various different benefits including our REED Discount Club which offers money off in 100’s of high street shops and supermarkets.
- Plenty of job opportunities (dependant on your experience and availability.
If you are currently available or looking for something new now or in September, please apply to this advert, I can arrange a suitable call time for you to discuss how I can help and support you not only into a new position however throughout your placement with Reed Education.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business