- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Primary Teaching Assistants.
Are you looking to get back in to a primary school classroom but have been away too long? Perhaps you have a qualification but limited experience of working in a classroom. Too often I hear consultants turning down candidates because they haven’t been working for over 2 years plus, maybe raising a family or off travelling the world. If this is you then Monarch Education might be able to help you back into paid work.
I am working in partnership with a number of schools across Oldham who are helping candidates who need classroom based experience to get back into paid employment.
You must have proven past experience of working with children, preferably within a primary classroom setting and/or possess a recognised qualification (Desirable but not essential if you have proven experience. Accepted qualifications can be NVQ level 1, 2 and/or 3 teaching assistant qualifications or equivalent).
In your role you will co-ordinate with other education professionals and the class Teacher.
- Working with children in the core subjects of Maths and English.
- Taking direction from the class teacher.
- Feedback progress to school teacher and document where necessary.
- This position will involve working with children on a 1-1 and group basis and providing general classroom support within mainstream classes.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to achieving positive results. Why choose Monarch education?
As well as the benefits detailed below, Monarch are trying to improve the working lives of people in the Oldham area.
- A dedicated Educational consultant to maximise your career and earning potential.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools and roles.
- Cash back on your DBS check after successful completion of 12 day’s work.
- Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly).
- Claim expenses weekly.
- Recommend a friend scheme and get a £100 bonus. At Monarch Education we take our responsibility to both our teachers and schools seriously. Our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
All successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to a competency based, face to face interview after obtaining a minimum of 2 satisfactory educational references. All positions at Monarch are subject to vetting checks including DBS and Barred list checks.