- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
A unique opportunity for a detail driven coordinator with strong written skills and organisational experience. This is offered as a six month contract initially with the potential for extraordinary future long-term development for the right person.
We are working with one of the world's newest and most innovative trade associations who have set up their global headquarters in London. Working closely alongside the five-strong executive team, you will help to coordinate and administer the programme of working party meetings and events held globally throughout the year.
Your communication skills will be second-to-none as you will be recording action points from complex meetings which will be taking place between some of the world's largest companies (via video conference and conference call) and circulating actions. You will also be putting together materials (PowerPoint presentations, agendas, briefing notes and summarising research) in preparation for these meetings.
Regular responsibilities will include:
- Using doodlepoll to convene meetings and conference calls with members around the world
- Coordinating and note-taking for various Working Group meetings
- Producing agendas, minutes and action points
- Identifying case studies for the website
- Collating ideas and putting together an innovation database
- Observing social media and web output of partner organisations and promoting as appropriate.
- Logging and storing of documents using SharePoint
- Assisting the operations manager with technical issues
- Formatting notes, research and briefings
- Ad-hoc PA support, ensuring Directors have followed up on correspondence and are ready for meetings
- Admin support for international trips (flights, accommodation etc.)
- Handling requests coming into head office from members and affiliate organisations
Your working style will be hands-on and flexible: - in this small office enviornment, no job is too big or too small: one minute you could be supporting the CEO with an important research project, the next you could be greeting visitors and making teas and coffees!
Great career prospects await.
- ms project
- social media