- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Permanent opportunity for a leading Accountancy firm based in the heart of London.
Your new company
An exciting new opportunity to work within one of the global top 10 business firms based on Baker Street.
Your new role
You will work with the Senior Manager and Partner team in managing projects and coordinating tasks associated with certain international scale audit and tax engagements. You will also provide support to sector managers and partners to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and on budget with an exceptional client focus at the core.
* Depending on the project, responsibilities include managing timetables, obtaining relevant information and the client portals from the beginning stages through to completion.
* Coordinate international teams, as advised, across multiple business lines and locations to ensure that client timelines are met to a quality standard.
* Oversee the budgeting, costing and billing for projects, raising any concerns and issues with the relevant Audit Manager / Partner.
* In relation to the portal management, process diary entries efficiently and proactively.
* Actively manage the portal diary to ensure all work commitments can be achieved by all members of the team, and that commitments are recorded in team diaries.
* Provide ad hoc support to the team when required.
* Ensure that status of the project is reported back on a timely basis without need for prompting, highlighting any issues and warn if deadline cannot be reached.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally have a degree or equivalent work experience
* Proven experience as either in managing projects and or in a strong administrator role
* Proven experience of effective diary management.
* Advanced level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Good communication skills - verbal and written;
* GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent).
* Has the confidence to be proactive and complete matters arising before being instructed to do so.
* Adept at overcoming barriers to completing tasks.
* Able to demonstrate excellent client service
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary and potential opportunities for overseas travel in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.