- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Leader - 90231124
Posting Range:8 Apr 2019 - 16 Apr 2019
Job Title - Team Leader
Location – Manchester
Customer Home Assistance is a key component of the Mortgage Family; chiefly accountable for providing timely and detailed support to customers in short term and long term financial difficulties. Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to truly make a difference; redefining the future of finance?
What will you be doing?
• Drive and deliver exceptional business performance through strong and inspirational leadership, effective coaching and performance management of a team
• Ensure that regulatory responsibilities are met through the appropriate management of customer outcomes and remediation activity.
• Prime responsibility for team of approx. 10 - 15 team members.
• Be ready to support your staff within an ever-changing work environment. Embrace the change and motivate both self and staff to deliver against challenging timescales.
What we’re looking for:
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to drive performance through coaching
• Good relationship management skills
• Excellent planning and organising skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good knowledge of Collections & Recoveries policies and procedures
• PC literate (Word, Excel and email applications)
Where will you be working?
This role will be based in our 4 Piccadilly Place in Central Manchester; a stones throw away from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and the heart of Manchester.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.