- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,875.00 gross per year
Community Lifestyles is committed to developing and delivering high quality, individualised services which support people of all ages with a disability to live a full life, as active citizens within their communities.
Due to continued service development, we are currently looking to recruit Team Leaders who are highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic social care practitioners with an active commitment to personalisation.
In addition to providing direct support to individuals, some of whom may have complex needs, the main responsibilities of the Team Leader role include helping to plan, co-ordinate and monitor service delivery to individuals and to support, supervise and manage workers providing support to these individuals.
We are looking for applicants who are able to;
- Make a commitment to individuals, enabling each person we support use their talents, fulfil their dreams and be in control of their life.
- Work creatively and flexibly in their day to day work to provide positive leadership and support to their team, prioritising and delegating effectively
- Work with our Community Development Workers and others to assist in harnessing community assets and maximising independence.
- Commit to their own learning and development.
The post includes evening and weekend working, sleep over provision/waking night support, as well as some support to workers out with “normal working hours”.
For further information and to apply, please select the APPLY NOW button.
Community Lifestyles Limited, Company No SC186901. A subsidiary of Key Housing Association and a charity registered in Scotland, No SC028041.
- social work