- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Supporting the care team at an Extra Care Housing Scheme in Ipswich
Salary: £9.13 per hour
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week (with scope for additional hours)
Flexibility required across earlies and lates on an 8-week rolling rota (occasional sleep-ins required)
We are seeking enthusiastic, caring and organised Team Leaders to join our well-established team at this semi-independent service.
You will need to be a 'people person' who enjoys building relationships and motivating others to reach their full potential. Flexibility, a 'can do' attitude and a sense of humour is a must too!
Your role will be to support the management and take the lead in service delivery within our residential service and support residents who receive 24/7 care. You will be expected to carry out daily tasks as well as some senior duties.
The service sits in landscaped gardens which are fully wheelchair accessible. As well as being a great place for enjoying the outdoors, the gardens make a fabulous venue for the many parties and fundraising events held throughout the year. Care packages are bespoke and designed around the needs of each individual.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- A considerate communication style, patience and flexibility
- Experience of Care Plans
- A flexible approach to working patterns
In return for your hard work, along with a great salary, we are offering:
- 22 days paid holiday per annum + bank holidays (pro rata) Raising to 28 days + bank holidays per year with length of service
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
- We operate a free Health Service Discount scheme. Which gives discounts on many retailers, including: Superbreak, Jet2holidays, Virgin, Haven, Apple, Clarks, Sky, Halfords, Café Rouge, Nando's, Matalan & the RAC to name but a few!
- We offer a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to all our staff. This offers a variety of support services including free counselling, and advice and support on any worries you may have.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the roles available please contact Nathan on or submit an on-line application now
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- customer service