- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Leader - Staplehurst
Salary - £21,000
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)*
- Access to an online discount portal, that offers discounts off shopping, holidays, cinemas, days out and gym membership
- Competitive pension scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Occupational Health support
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
- Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Refer a friend scheme
We are looking to recruit a Team Leader for a supported living service in Kent.You will play a key role in the day to day management of the service(s). You will provide support and supervision to the team of support staff, be key to managing the rota and ensuring staff are fully trained, and provide on the job coaching, feedback, and act as a role model. You will also take part in an on-call rota to ensure that our staff have access to support when it is needed.
You will need to be experienced in supporting adults with learning disabilities and have skills and interests in direct line management of staff and developing others, being able to mentor your staff, as well as having the drive to work alongside your team to achieve positive outcomes for the people supported.
You will work alongside the Support Manager to ensure that staff are providing excellent support to the people that our client work with.As part of the management team you need to have excellent communication including verbal, written and IT skills and be organised, and plan your time effectively.
As a requirement of the role you will need to be willing to work flexibly, including shifts and be able to drive. You will also have (or be willing to work towards) a level 3 Qualifications & Credit Framework Diploma (QCF).
ContactAlice at Paterson Health & Social Care on