- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,939.00 - £25,880.00 gross per year
TEMPORARY TEAM LEADER (Ref: 50/19)
12-months (maternity cover)
Raeden Court, Aberdeen
Salary £23,939 - £25,880 per annum pro rata
1 x 30 hours per week (shift system)
Are you someone…
- Who is interested in further developing your career in Social Care?
- Who can motivate and lead a team of support workers?
- Who is passionate about changing people’s lives?
- Who can develop great relationships to achieve quality service delivery?
If yes, then this is your opportunity to join Blackwood, one of Scotland’s leading care providers as a Team Leader based in our Care Home in Aberdeen. Our vision is to help people live their lives to the full and we are passionate about how we use innovation and technology to make a difference.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible individuals who can inspire and lead their team to deliver positive outcomes for our customers, allowing them to continue to live independently in their own homes.
The successful candidate will work with their team to ensure service quality, performance and regulatory standards are maintained, and build strong relationships with customers, their families and other partners.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of managing a care team, ideally within a Care at Home service
- Experience of motivating a team to deliver personalised, outcomes based care
- The ability to effectively manage shifts and rotas for their team
- Strong IT skills and a keen interest in using technology to deliver care services
- A relevant qualification (SVQ3), not essential as training will be given
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis, including early mornings from 7am, evenings until 10pm, and weekends.
All successful candidates will be required to become a PVG scheme member as well as register with the SSSC.
Blackwood is committed to diversity and inclusion and as a Disability Confident Employer, we will interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post.
Closing date for applications is 30 July 2019.
- social work