- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently recruiting for Shift Team Leaders for a prolific client based in Dunstable.
We are looking for experienced man managers with working knowledge of production environments and bias in quality control.
These are fantastic permanent positions paying up to £28, 595 with auto enrolment pension, 33 days holiday and the opportunity to join a company growing in their market.
The Team Leaders will be responsible for their area, adhere to all process control procedures and general leadership of production operatives.
We have vacancies on three different shifts which are:
6am – 14.30pm Monday to Friday Weekly AM and PM Rotation – Paying up to £22,500k dependant on experience.
14.30pm – 23.00pm Monday to Friday Weekly AM and PM Rotation – Paying up to £22,500k dependant on experience.
23.00pm – 6am Sunday to Thursday Static Paying up to £22,500k plus 33% shift allowance and dependant on experience.
The Team Leaders will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of staff to ensure maximum production and highest quality
- Monitoring hourly productivity
- Reviewing staff performance
- Working to customer expectations and delivering on those efficiently
- Managing staff holidays, absence and training
- All aspects of Health and Safety
- Completing all paperwork accurately
- Carrying out tests on products
- All recycling and tidying of their area
- The quality of all products for customers and following procedures if products do not meet specifications
- Clear, concise communication to all staff and other shifts
- Reporting defective equipment and machinery
- Carrying out Risk Assessments in the specific areas and implementing corrective actions where necessary
- Carrying out weekly and monthly audits
- All other associated job tasks and responsibilities The Team Leaders will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- ESOL Level 1
- Team Management
- Health and Safety in a workplace
- Running Toolbox Talks
- Working with data and using it to implement improvements
- IT Systems, ideally Email and Microsoft Office
- Training and Inducting Staff REF: INDHE
Job Reference: 0468_1576217450Salary: Salary From: £20000Salary To: £22500Job Industries: Manufacturing and ProductionJob Locations: Dunstable, BedfordshireJob Types: PermanentJob Skills: Team Leader Apply for this Job
Name * Please enter your full name.
Email * Enter a valid email address.
Cover Letter * Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV * Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
- quality control