- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you consider yourself management material?
Are you a passionate and proactive individual?
We are looking for a flexible, highly motivated and committed Team Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of a team of workers delivering front line care services to customers in our Supported Living Service. The Team Manager is responsible for ensuring standards of care are of a consistently high standard and to ensure performance issues are addressed promptly and effectively.
You will be supporting and reporting to the Service Manager in this role.
You will be highly motivated expected to work on your own initiative, to ensure the schemes are well-led whilst ensuring the needs and aspirations of people supported are being met and evidenced. We would expect you to have good communication skills, be able to manage a staff team, enjoy a challenge and be flexible.
If you are as passionate as we are about making a positive and lasting difference in people's lives, an individual who shares our values in putting people at the centre of everything you do and would be dedicated to delivering high-quality care, support and outcomes we would love to hear from you.
We respect diversity and welcome your application.
Team Leader | Senior | Manager | Support | Care | Team Manager
- Evidence of coaching and mentoring others to achieve desired outcomes
- Good ICT skills and competency using Microsoft Office
- Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative
- Have full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Have an understanding of Quality Assurance Frameworks for services
- Have a working knowledge of Adult and Mental Health Services frameworks
- Experience of being a leader
- Have experience of change management, and resilience building
These Care Quality Commission registered services enable people to lead active lives in their own communities, maintain the level of independence that is right for them and achieve their desired outcomes.