- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Seven Social Care are currently looking to recruit an experienced Team Manager to oversee the development and organisation of a Children’s Safeguarding team in the East of England.
We are looking for a candidate with the appropriate experience in frontline children’s services and strong leadership attributes to help take the team forward and ensure children in the region are safeguarded from harm. This is temporary vacancy for an initial period of around 12 weeks – however there is a possibility this position could be extended. The pay for this vacancy is £40ph plus there are additional enhancements in place for candidates that would need to travel from further afield for this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of qualified social workers
- Supporting a team of social workers whom carry caseloads of children’s safeguarding concerns including child protection and child in need cases
- Supporting social workers through challenges they face and ensuring children in the community are safeguarded Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with HCPC
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with children’s services
- Full Driving Licence is advantageous but not essential Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.