- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tech Resilience Programme Manager - 90228258
Posting Range:14 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Technology Resilience Programme Manager
You will be a Programme Manager for the BICEP Tech Resilience response for Cards & Payments. You will Manage the alignment of C&P Return to Satisfactory plans to ensure regulatory commitments are achieved.
What will you be doing?
• Responsible for the BI Tech Resilience plans for Cards & Payments
• Management of associated RAIDS and CR processes
• Time and cost estimates to add to Programme level estimations
• The role will be governed by the BI Tech Resilience Programme
• Extensive senior engagements to CIO level
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of managing complex change activity with significant dependencies
• Managing to deadlines and within constraints (resource, cost, time)
• Experience of effective project quality control
• Excellent communicator
Skills that will help you in the role:
• End to end full depth Project Management with significant Control, Risk and Infrastructure exposure
• PRINCE 2 and Agile PM accreditations
• Advanced skills in MS project and Excel
• Demonstrable experience of operating with Tech Risk requirements
• Able to assimilate complex data quickly
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.