- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you working as a Technical Bid Writer and looking for a new position?
Comfortable writing effective, concise and compelling content to expedite winning tenders?
Technical Bid Writer
As Technical Bid Writer, you will:
• Produce professionally written proposal content
• Produce and edit content for multiple products within a complex technical business environment
• Interpret technical data
• Transform technical and sales information into clear, concise and commercially advantageous content
• Produce quotations via our SOFON system for our full range of products
The following skills, experience, and qualification are essential:
• 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role and environment
• Good standard of education
• Ability to understand technical data
• Professional attitude to work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Ability to work unsupervised in busy department
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive approach to work and a natural problem solver
• Outstanding MS Office skills
The successful candidate will need to be able to work as a team, with the ability to extract accurate information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce high quality proposals.
On offer from our client is a competitive annual salary and benefits package.
Call now for more information or email your CV.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.