- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technical Business Analyst - 90224413
Posting Range:27 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Senior Business Analyst / Design Lead
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our Smart Investor Design team. The Smart Investor Design Team manage the design on any change impacting the Direct Investing functional platform supporting changes for the Digital Investing business across the Business pillars – Account Opening & Acquisition, Transactions, Fees Charging & Closures including strategic change and regulatory change.
What will you be doing?
• Accountability for the development of end to end business and technology design
• Understanding the Wealth & Investment Management business strategy and objectives
• Ensure that Digital Investing design supports delivery of these objectives
• Manage a portfolio of all incoming change in the Smart Investor technology team (including 3rd party)
• Ensure consistency of design across the end to end solution, including digital, branch, operational and telephony channels
• Definition of robust, release aligned transition states to provide stable ‘landing points’ for the Digital Investing proposition
• Ensures business designs are developed and managed in line with all design standards
• Delegate for Head of Design on Programme Forum meetings & ensure that programme change control and impact analysis is robustly controlled
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in an end-to-end technical change role within an agile environment
• Strong evidence of both business and technology change delivery on concurrent workstreams.
• Excellent communication skills – comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders up to ExCo level
• Experience of delivering change in a Digital environment (UI/UX), ensuring that all aspects of client engagement and servicing across all channels are fully considered.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience working in a change function within a large, financial services organisation
• Presentation of complex data to support business change
• Educated to degree level or equivalent industry certification
Where will you be working?
Barclays Scotland is a real Scottish success story. We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. Glasgow is a recognised strategic hub within Barclays globally, and admired as a shining light in Scottish business. Due to the scale of work we do here, there are countless opportunities for our colleagues to develop and progress. We’re a place where talented people can build a satisfying and diverse career, within a community of talented and passionate people.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.