- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technical Delivery Lead - 90224039
Posting Range:2 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Technical Delivery lead
Location Radbroke Hall (Knutsford)
Ventures are looking for a Lead Technical Delivery Manager to work on banking of the future projects. You will be responsible for delivery from the initial idea through to implementation of the features used by both Barclays customers and our colleagues. The applications you will deliver make use of the latest UI and API technologies, deployed onto cloud platforms.
What will you be doing?
• The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) will be responsible for planning, tracking and reporting projects and project phases to provide a portfolio and programme view of milestones and dependencies.
• The TDM will also be responsible for overall budget responsibility of up to £20m.
• The TDM must have worked in a Agile environment previously, and must understand the significant SDLC changes for this methodology of ways of working.
• Demand management and resourcing
• Ensure adherence to delivery best practice, governance, processes and standards
• Safeguarding production systems from large scale problems
• Stakeholder management
• Build efficiency in delivery and continuous improvement of delivery methods, techniques and process
What we’re looking for:
• Strong background and experience in delivery of change
• Agile qualification or experience desirable
• Experienced in senior stakeholder management
• Experience in managing multiple cross functional and technical teams from multiple vendors and internal departments in executing turnkey projects
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Salesforce or CRM delivery management experience
Where will you be working?
Barclays Radbroke Hall is a strategic IT and Technology centre set in a fantastic countryside location with outstanding facilities to include Starbuck’s, onsite gym and canteen as well as football pitches and tennis courts. The site is relaxed with a dress down code and excellent working culture.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.