- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Technical Manager Competitive Salary
Morgan Hunt are working with a Housing Association based in Oxfordshire. They are looking to add to their design team working on a range of sites. They are looking for a Technical manager with a large amount of experience.
- Ensure technical drawing packages are progressed effectively to suit a development programme.
- Manage consultants on each development to ensure it fits within timescales and budget to deliver designs in line with company standards and expectations.
- Maintain budget structure and make sure developments are on time adhering to all internal client requirements.
- Have your MCIOB status and be actively engaged with the market.
- To mediate between the commercial and build team and provide a link between Development Team and Sales and Marketing Team managers.
- To provide an additional advice and technical support to contractors across a range of sites and be a key decision maker.
- Experience working on mixed tenure development projects.
- Attention to detail when it comes to reports with proven experience in this regard.
- Ability to work alongside colleagues at all levels of the business to ensure project goals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, Adobe and Proval.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV via this advert or contact Ben Buxton on
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
- ms project