- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £42,000.00 - £43,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Technical Manager working within the automotive industry and looking for your next step in your career?
Please read on, this role could be just the ticket for job fulfilment and self development you have been searching for.
- Write technical documentation for a range of purposes, from software requirement specifications, customer facing user guides and technical magazine articles.
- Presenting technical background of the company's products when appropriate.
- Schedule engineers time including customer facing visits and office based tasks
- Diagnose issues related to return products, and production enquires
- Contributes to software development direction
- Attends conferences both as a network exercise and market observer
- Manages weekly meetings to ensure timescales are met and conflicts resolved
- Attend onsite visits to assist customers and deliver projects at customer facilities and trackside and provide feedback through internal reports.
- Deliver training sessions both internally to colleagues and new employees, as well as externally to customers.
- Degree in engineering
- Expertise in using motorsport electronics systems such as engine control systems, data loggers and power management units
- Ability to manage the work schedules and personnel requirements of a team of engineers that often work remotely
- Experience in managing a small team of engineers
- Proven numerical and analytical skills and Strong communication and team working skills
- Ability to contribute and lead projects effectively
- Understanding of common motorsport data communication methods
- Willingness to travel.
Our client is based in Cambridgeshire and has been established for over 60 years. From idea to production, our client is at the forefront of capturing, sharing and analysing data to improve performance and development within the automotive industry.
- 25 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Working with a committed team of friendly engineers
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment Ltd.
- automotive and motor sport technical manager engineering