- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The company is seeking to hire an experience Project Manager or Scrum master that has come from a technical background who can understand the complexities of solution focused approach to developing applications and technologies to a better standard.
Who you are:
- Doing everything possible to ensure client satisfaction
- Guiding the team in adoption and application of Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Guiding the team to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example Key Objectives:
- Manage Project Scope
- Manage User Requirements List
- Create Functional Specification
- Create UAT Plan
- Create Training Plan
- Deliver Business Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Manage Projects (Plan & Track)
- Deliver Project CSFs
- Report Progress (Communication)
- Manage Change Controls
- Manage Issues & Risks
- Manage Staff Performance
- Manage Customers Desirable Criteria:
- Keeping up to date knowledge of .Net technologies and using them to develop custom software, including but not limited to; .Net MVC (3+ years essential).NetSQL / T.SQLWeb FormsEntity FrameworkReactJava ScriptJqueryXamarinMicrosoft DynamicsMicrosoft SharePointKentico CMSDevOps principlesSQL Server The Role:
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks across the complete software development life cycle
- You will work with clients and team members to analyse existing codebases and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables.
- You will be keen to get hands-on with code and be confident developing applications for clients.
- Learn new technologies and skills to understand problems and present suitable solutions.
- Document procedures for teams to standardize Development Operations activities
- Work across teams to coordinate troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Create backend databases to support development and testing
- Perform pre-release testing
- Research new technologies to improve future releases
- Maintain source code control
- Contribute to client and team meetings What’s on offer:
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. Job Reference: GMC1312_1576235313
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
- ms project
- project manager