- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Technical Sales Engineer
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Precision Engineering company based near Ely.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join their existing team.
- Building new client relationships and managing their entire experience with the company
- Executing a clear pitch to clients on the company product and displaying a good engineering knowledge
- Meeting and exceeding laid out targets for the year
- Maintaining and building on client relationships
- Attending regular client visits
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional BDM experience
- Driving licence is essential
- Background in precision engineering
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Showing a strong understanding of how a finishing process works, machining material knowledge and the tolerances that can be met by the company.
- Complying with traditional sales expectations in building a pipeline, forecasting of new business, assisting with the process of client enquires throughout, developing long term relationship etc.
- A company car or car allowance
- Starting basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum
- A strong commission package
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Early finish on a Friday (additional hours may be required)
Current working hours: 8am- 5pm Monday- Thursday and 8am- 2.30pm on a Friday.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Rosie James, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- trades and professions