- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
With more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defence and space customers has united to form Boeing Global Services.
Global Fleet Care is a Boeing Global Services business that provides integrated solutions to Airlines in the areas of Fleet Technical Management, Inventory Management and MRO Maintenance Execution to customers throughout the world and is a growing market segment for the company.
As the Boeing Global Fleet Care business evolves, we are looking for engineers to join our Airworthiness and Technical Services (engineering) department in the support of our customer’s large commercial aircraft.
As the successful candidate, you will be recognised as the subject matter expert (SME) in your functional area with access to more than 100 years of in-service experience and data.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To conduct root cause analysis of aircraft Systems related technical problems/defects which may cause aircraft groundings and to initiate the remedial actions including the implementation of service bulletins and manufacturer/vendors recommendations. To ensure that all required maintenance is carried out within specified timescales in the most cost effective manner and that technical dispatch reliability is constantly improved through a robust reliability programme.
Ensure technical support is provided for Maintenance and Operation teams to assure airworthiness and reliability of aircraft systems and related equipment as appropriate.
Repetitive defects, unscheduled component removals, Confirmed failures, Pilot reports, and other relevant reliability data’s and initiate remedial actions. Prepare the monthly statistics and reliability report for the operating fleet and convene the monthly reliability analysis meeting. Record the decision of the reliability analysis committee meeting and circulate to all concerned. Initiates amendment to Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) to include the tasks arising due to reliability program, repetitive AD’s/SB’s and Damage findings. Generate Engineering orders as required for SB/AD Compliance and ensure that the timelines are maintained. Maintain the fleet weight growth and advise revision of empty weight as required. Prepare work scope for engine & propeller shop visits and preservation of engines. Updating of the ECTM/EHM data to the online portal /software and initiate any follow up action as required and inform to MCC / Maintenance / Quality.
You will be responsibilities for;
- In-service, technical document review and recommendation to our customers,
- Monitoring amendments to aviation law resulting from rule making and other regulatory changes,
- Modification and configuration control, including repairs,
- Direct liaison with Boeing engineering, including manufacturing and in-service support,
- Technical support to other functional streams including Maintenance Programmes, Reliability and Planning,
- Providing Maintrol with technical assistance in support of the day to day operation,
- Providing technical assistance to the MRO team during line and base maintenance,
- Continuing airworthiness reporting to our customers.
- ATA – 05, 10, 11, 21,26,27,28,29,30,32,35,36,37,38,47
- Service Literature Review and Technical Decision Recording for core ATAs
- Produce customer bespoke EOs
- AMOS - Tech Assist
- SR/BCS Follow Up And Close Out
- TS DD's (ATA Specific)
- OR Investigations - ATA Specific
- AMOS Reporting Back - ATA Specific
- Co-Ordination & Status Of ATA EOs
- HYD fluid consumption monitoring
- SFAR 88/CDCCL
The attributes for the role include;
- A challenging attitude and the desire to get things right consistent with Boeing Behaviours,
- Strong knowledge of Boeing standards, processes and drawings
The role would suit an engineer experienced in the EASA Part M Continuing Airworthiness function but would also suit a licenced engineer with aspirations of moving into the EASA Part M function.
Educated to degree level, or equivalent with a minimum of three years’ experience, attained in the maintenance of large commercial transport aircraft.
Consideration will also be given to engineers with experience of aircraft or aircraft systems certification either at OEM, or regulatory level.
This roleis for an international, locally hired position. Pay will be determined at the local level. Successful candidates must have legal authorisation to work in The E.Ufor continued employment.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.