- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Technical Support Analyst
£25K - £35K
This is an excellent opportunity for the Technical Support Analyst to work in a fast-paced environment. Technical Support Analyst will gain exposure working on projects and application maintenance using the most up-to-date technologies.
Key responsibilities the Technical Support Analyst will have:
- Troubleshooting issues and incidents and ensuring documentation is updated and maintained.
- Working on multiple projects and assisting other members of the team to continuous improvements.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Improve the process by developing & introducing new ETL software packages
Technical Support Analyst's skills:
- Excellent experience with SSRS, Pentaho or similar ETL technologies
- Working with multiple data sources
- Unix Shell Scripting & Oracle database experience
- Using OBIEE reporting tools
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.