- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Here at Yopa we're on the look out for a talented Technical Support Analyst to be based at our award winning, state of the art, Customer Contact Centre, in Croxley Park, Watford.
As Technical Support Analyst responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote software to provide immediate support.
You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues.
For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/orprovide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
You will also be introduced to exciting and big name projects that will further your career in a short space of time.
- Research and identify solutions to software, network and hardware issues
- Active Directory administration and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and networkconfiguration
- Ask users targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they'vesolved a technical issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to users
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Providing support for MAC and PC
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Follow up with users to ensure their IT systems are fully functional aftertroubleshooting
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HRrequirements
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Ensure company's equipment/software is installed and maintained to high standards
- Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops andlaptops
- Patching of network, switches and phones
- Communicate information to other engineers
- Maintain and update Asset management solutions as required.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg.Zendesk/Samanage)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Relevant experience of managing and maintaining supporting peripheral equipmentincluding routers, switches and hubs etc.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as on their own
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, G-Suite, File Servers and VeeamBackup & Replication
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide advice to non-technicallyaware user
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Good knowledge in networking
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting
- Active Directory management experience
- G-suite experience
- Contact Centre Experience
- Microsoft certificate
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Background in a VoIP environment
- Bright, motivated and driven, with a thirst for digital knowledge
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and networking
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- A passion for IT and willingness to excel in a busy and productive environment
Winner of Best Online Agent for 2019 at UK Estate Agent of the Year awards!
Yopa is a leading UK-based full service, fair fixed fee estate agent.
Founded in 2015, Yopa has already become the 6th largest estate agent in the UK, and in 2018 was awarded the 'Best online and hybrid agent of the year' by allagents.co.uk.
In 2017 Yopa was recognised by LinkedIn as one of the UK's Top 20 Start-up companies to work for.
We are disrupting the traditional high street agencies by doing away with the unnecessary cost of high street shop fronts and leveraging its proprietary technology and scale to deliver a great experience for its customers, all for a fair fixed fee.
Yopa has already received over 3,100 '5 star' Trustpilot reviews from delighted customers and is backed by some of the biggest names in the property industry including Savills, DMGT and LSL Property Services plc.
Yopa is scaling, fast. We've achieved a lot so far, but we have big ambitions and the opportunity is huge.
- active directory