- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description Role - Technology / Senior Technology Architect
Technology – Salesforce
Location – UK
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
In the role of Technology Architect / Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client’s requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 8-10 years of experience and 4-5 years' experience working with SFDC
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (Cloud integration, Cloud Security Aspects, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, Lightning, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience working in Agile projects.
- Experience in analysing and reviewing technical architecture and coming up with architecture options and recommendations. Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing a technical strategy on Salesforce platform and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycles SalesForce.com implementations. Experience in defining and detailing architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force).
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Implement SOAP/ REST based web services
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Ability to be flexible with change
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to work closely within a team environment
- Platform Dev1/2 or DEV 501 Certification
- 2-3 years’ experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches like Lightning and Lightning Bolt.
- Ability to work in diversity teams/multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.