- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manchester GB
Join us as a Telephony Optimisation Manager
- Take on a role with great career development potential and hone your business management expertise as you work with business leaders
- You'll be supporting the leadership team to deliver our business strategy and make sure that the operating rhythm is defined and managed effectively
- Join a team with a collaborative ethos and a commitment to innovation and professional development What you'll do
In this role you'll be supporting the leadership team to shape and influence the contact strategies and resource planning infrastructure roadmap across Debt Management Operations. You'll also be overseeing and implementing bank-wide, divisional and business activities, and engagement agendas such as pay, leadership team operating rhythms and the creation of papers and executive reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading, managing and developing the resourcing and planning teams for Debt Management Operations
- Making sure performance and business management activities are aligned to the broader bank-wide strategic agenda
- Working in partnership with areas across the bank in the planning and management of business support activities, projects and processes
- Understanding forecast demand and supply position to identify potential resource or skills gaps and recommend appropriate actions
- Reacting quickly to address and manage on the day issues, such as systems outages
- Financial and headcount reporting, including the overview of monthly cost report checking, monthly forecasting, budget setting, and cost control initiatives The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a leadership support or business management role. Telephony infrastructure experience is essential, and you'll additionally need a broad knowledge of the customer business and how it interacts with the rest of our business.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Experience of working on multiple business initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use information to develop creative solutions that bring tangible value
- Strong problem-solving skills If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
About the company