- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £15,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
- BELFAST - ANTRIM
VANRATH are recruiting a GIS Information Analyst for a large Public Sector organisation. Reporting into Band 6, this is an immediate start for an initial duration of six months with scope for extension. Based in Belfast the role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00.
Ensuring accessibility of reliable, up to date and business intelligence through an information portal, intranet, and other appropriate tools. The post holder will be involved in the prioritisation, definition and interpretation of service requirements, expert analysis, user support, team worker skills, system development and development opportunities.
- A degree in ICT, GIS or related areas of information and business intelligence.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically the manipulation and creation of Access Databases and Excel Pivot Tables; knowledge of web based applications.
- Ability to extra data from complex datasets on a number of different software tools SQL, Power BI or other intelligence software.
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of GIS for geographical display of information.
Band 5 c £11ph alongside discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250