- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
- Bury St Edmunds
Our client is looking to expand their team with an addition of a Customer Service Administrator. This company is well established and friendly with a great work ethic..
The ideal candidate would have previous customer service experience within an office environment. This role is initially temporary, but if the candidate is successful they are able to accommodate a permanent position.
Hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
ASAP start required
Why should you apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming team with an excellent manager in a supportive environment.
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquires
- Efficiently dispersing emails to the relevant department
- Making contact with contractors with updates and scheduling of appointments
- Updating the in-house system with confidential information
- Logging stock in to the business
- Assisting visitors on their arrival and around the premises
- General administration duties
- Reception duties if required
- Professional telephone manner
- Organised and efficient
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Diary management
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
- customer service