- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £21,800.00 gross per year
Temporaries Coordinator/Workforce Planning Coordinator
- Full Time, Permanent
- Basic Salary: £18000 - £19000 (DOE) + £1000 shift allowance + £1800 bonus (total earning potential £21800)
- Central Northampton Location
Do you want to work for one of the biggest and most respected recruitment companies in the UK?
Are you ambitious and seeking a new opportunity to develop and shine?
What will you be doing?
You will be working within the Workforce Planning team who are responsible for filling shifts on behalf of Royal Mail. The work involves taking orders from either one large site of a group of sites and filling these to our SLA. You will be responsible for keeping your pool of candidates up to date, allocating shifts to them on a daily or weekly basis, ensuring that all candidates are compliant and able to go out to work . Placing new starters in for induction, creating signing in sheets and dealing with all queries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to bring in a real go-getter who thrives in a fast paced and a Call Centre environment
- Be able to work to targets and SLA’s
- Attention to detail.
- Have worked in a process driven role before
- Have had experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience of complaint handling is desirable but not essential
- PC Literate must have experience of excel
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills as will be required to speak to hiring managers on a daily basis
- Great team player
- Drive to succeed
- Resilient and adaptable
What can we offer?
- Full training
- Reward and Recognition
- Bonus Scheme
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity.
- Please note - Hours of work are on a shift rotational basis: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (3 days per week) 6am-3.00pm (1 day per week) & 1.00pm-10.00pm (1 day per week). Please also be aware, due to November - December being our peak period we are unable to allow any holiday to be taken over these months.
Join REED - Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
- customer service