- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Temporary Administrator
Hourly Rate: £8.21
Assignment duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:00 Friday- 08:30-16:00
Our client is a leading manufacturing and distribution business.
You will assist the Manufacturing Supervisor with various technical and administrative tasks to maintain the efficient production of safety critical threaded fasteners at our Rotherham site. This will comprise of a wide variety of tasks but not limited to: receiving internal requisitions, loading works orders, progressing works orders through to completion, liaising with our other site in Glasgow.
- Receive and acknowledge Requisitions
- Reporting Directly to the Manufacturing supervisor
- Load works orders onto the system
- Produce relevant workflow documents
- Booking in and completing works orders.
- Reporting stock discrepancies to the stock controller
- Filing completed works orders
- Updating our other sites with delivery information
The successful candidate:
Deliver business/functional results, whilst developing and working towards the strategic core competencies and acting in the spirit of the company values (START: Safety, Team Work, Accountability, Respect and Trust)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.