- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
A business based in Sawston currently seek a temporary Assistant Management Accountant to start with them ASAP. This role will work within a medium sized Finance team and will support the transactional team with the day to day purchase ledger processing as well as month end management accounting.
Candidates must be available to start on Wednesday next week and must have previous finance experience. This is either a temporary position or a temporary to permanent position.
• Ensure all direct cost purchase invoices are coded correctly
• Post & allocate PL invoices against relevant jobs/purchase orders
• Ensure the number of direct costs invoices without Purchase Orders are minimised
• Process any approved Supplier invoices without a PO, via Sage Accounts Payable
• Assist with the preparation of payment runs
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Generate the monthly direct cost accrual
• Revalue and reconcile bank accounts to statements on a monthly basis
• Calculate and process the intercompany job charges and direct cost recharges
• Calculate intercompany loan interest and revalue loan balances on a monthly basis
• Prepare various journals for upload at month end
• Revalue the debtors and creditors at the end of the month and close the ledgers
• Assist with payroll production in the UK and provide cover for the US
• Liaising with the landlord for any building related issues
• Responsible for ordering of stationary and kitchen consumables
• Co-ordinate the office maintenance schedule with the landlord
• Co-ordinate box archiving, tracking and retreivals as required
For more information on this role please call me today!