- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.50 gross per hour
The Role: Temporary Construction Administrator
Rate: £8.50 per hour
- 1pm, Monday
Our client, a renowned contractor, are currently looking to recruit an experienced administrator to join the team on a long-term temporary basis.
The right candidates will have experience in Administration ideally with some knowledge of the construction industry.
This is a fast pace environment and requires you to be highly organised and the ability to prioritise your work load.
- General admin duties such as filling and copying
- Producing weekly reports including health and safety
- Answering telephone calls
- Raise and issue orders
- Manage travel arrangements
- Assisting the Office Manager to ensure accreditations are up to date
The right candidate must have the following;
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Fast paced and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in construction administration
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels.
Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information
- please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy