- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
*This is a temporary contract 22.5 hours per week (guaranteed) any additional hours will be overtime
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. Over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences, and we are hungry for more.
Our culture celebrates original thinkers, tech pioneers and skilled technologists. A group of over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers – our people are unquestionably our strength. An environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
Customer Service Advisors at THG are expected to deliver a world class experience and exceed expectations. Developing & maintaining relationships with our customers is crucial to our success and expansion. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
As the first point of contact for globally recognised brands, you will use a range of communication methods to ensure all customer queries are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
The Customer journey is of upmost importance and ensuring customers have a positive experience is how they will remain loyal to the brands they trust.
- Resolving customer queries via Telephone & Email
- Working to department targets
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact
- Striving for first time resolution
- Building customer relationships
- Understanding customer needs and providing suitable resolutions The Person:
- Confident communicator
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Punctual/ reliable
- Calm and patient
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 37.5 hours per week (full time)
- Flexible Shifts - Early/mid/lates/nights
- Weekly Pay
- Potential Career Opportunities
- customer service