- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you love to plan, execute and analyse L&D activities and programmes?
Are you talented in organising others and bringing the right people together at the right time?
Do you have a passion for developing skills within teams and individuals?
We are looking for an L&D Co-ordinator to work within our client's L&D function to represent the Edinburgh office. The co-ordinator will focus on the pre, during and post onboarding administration. The perfect candidate will be open to flexible hours as some days will be part-time and others full time. This role will pay £9.50ph.
More about your background:
- An understanding of learning theories, techniques and best practiceAn understanding of effective learning evaluation techniquesProfessional services and/or experience in working with external clientsA desire to find creative ways of doing things that are different and innovativeUsed to working in fast paced environments, focused on delivering high quality outputAn ability to build relationships across all levelsOrganised, efficient with a high attention to detailExcellent verbal & written communication skills What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate our 3 weekawardwinningbootcamp for new joiners Source fun and inclusive team building events Measure success of bootcamp through evaluations, look at how we can best highlight themes with ease and constantly look for innovative ways to improveAttend sessions to better understand the companyCreate accounts for our internal platform through AWSSend communications to new joiners providing them with all the information requiredUpdate travel guidelines for our supportSource a good location to have new joiner photos- gaining authorisation where requiredPurchase gifts and goodies for new joinersArrange for breakfast to be available each morning, meeting new joiner needsOrder stationary as and when requiredTake photos of new joiners during sessionsCreate videos of new joiner successes for internal purposes *Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping: Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy