- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Consult Search & Selection are currently recruiting for an industry leading Veterinary Pharmaceutical company for an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager covering a small territory in the East. This is an opportunity to join a multinational and ever-expanding company with a view to continuing growth and develop through customer relations. This role will report to the Companion Animal Business Manager whilst working closely with clients to build and maintain relations.
The role would cover postcodes including: NG, PE, IP, NR, CB
- Manage customer relations and achieve sales objectives within the defined territory.
- Sell companion animal products and nutritional ranges to Veterinary practices.
- Developing profitable commercial plans to drive growth and increase market penetration through usage of products.
- Manage business appointments to maximise the potential of the territory
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure the company is represented in the correct manner to customers
- Attend and present at all customer meetings and events
- Attend training programmes to maintain professional and personal development
Your skills and experience:
- Results orientated
- Previous experience of high level selling ability
- Communication skills are essential
- Effective at developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Negotiation skills
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Promotes teamwork