- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Test Analyst - 90224090
Posting Range:8 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title Automation Test Analyst
Location Radbroke (Knutsford)
Our Ventures team are looking for testers who use automation to improve the quality of our code, identify root causes to defects and are passionate about user experience. You will be responsible for delivery from the initial idea through to implementation of the features used by both our customers and our colleagues. The applications you will deliver make use of the latest UI and API technologies, deployed onto cloud platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Responsible for developing the Programme Test Strategy ensuring it is updated and base lined to reflect changes to the project risk profile, schedule, testing processes etc.
• You’ll define test approach and estimate to ensure its optimum, meets project goals without compromising quality and time to market
• You will Implement innovative and creative methods for testing
• Test Program RAIDS are identified, maintained regularly and mitigated
• Accountable for ensuring complete test coverage across the programme during the SIT phase, based on designated scope.
• You’ll be accountable for creating the test estimates as per the Barclays standard model
• Maintain effective engagement with the Technology Office and Build teams to carry out the test Lead activities
• Reviews the Test Environment Specification and Coordinates with the Test Environment Manager
What we’re looking for:
• Strong experience with Selenium and other automated testing frameworks.
• Experience with testing customer facing internet web sites
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Should have End to End banking processes exposure, ideally testing large scale banking infrastructure
• Should have had experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
Where will you be working?
Barclays Radbroke Hall is a strategic IT and Technology centre set in a fantastic countryside location with outstanding facilities to include Starbuck’s, onsite gym and canteen as well as football pitches and tennis courts. The site is relaxed with a dress down code and excellent working culture.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.