- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £37,000.00 gross per year
People Source Consulting are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with one of the UK's most well-established business solutions organisations boasting some very high-profile clients!
On offer; excellent benefits including huge double-digit pension contribution + up to 60 days holiday a year + flexible working + much more! Formal training is also on offer!
Due to an influx of UK funding, we have a requirement for an experienced Test Analyst with good automation experience to join the ever-growing test team.
Key skills and experience required;
- Previous experience as a Test Analyst with automation experience, the more the better!
- Exposure to programming languages such as Java, VBA and/or SQL
- Able to review and create manual test scripts in the allocated subject areas
- Show aptitude to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on software projects
- Ability to work in a structured manner and in line with operating standards such as those associated with defect management
- Ability to create and maintain documentation
If you are a Test Analyst with automation experience and you want to work in a company that offers unbeatable company benefits in an environment that encourages learning and development, please get in touch asap with a copy of your most tailored CV for immediate consideration.