- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £34,000.00 gross per year
Automation Test Engineer
AUTOMATION / SELENIUM WEB DRIVER / JIRA / ISEB or ISTQB / SQL SERVER / AGILE
Brand New Opportunity for Automation Tester to join Successful Software House in Staffordshire.
- Automation Testing / Selenium Web Driver / ISEB or ISTQB / Jira / SQL / Agile
- Based in our Staffordshire offices, easily commutable from Nottingham & Derby.
- Salary up to £34,000 depending on experience.
- Sound Interesting? Contact Chris on 0121 227 5600 or 07889558608 / Christopher.Brett@Searchability.co.uk
We are a hugely successful software house building out our passionate testing team with the addition of an automation tester to work on our flagship software security platform.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a widely recognized Software House with over 25 years of development under our belts. We provide award winning software solutions to our list of clients across a range of sectors and are quickly becoming giants within our industry. Following on from the success of our flagship software suite we are growing our development team to accommodate a number of new clients and as such are looking for an Automation Test Engineer to join our growing team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be lending your automation testing and associated automation tools to improve one of the largest data sets in the West Midlands by reviewing and writing test scripts to support our flagship software. The ideal candidate will perform functional, regression and automation testing as part of the application development life cycle. In return you will be immersed in the newest tech, have the unlimited potential to grow and progress and have the opportunity for regular salary reviews, a generous bonus scheme and incentives.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- Strong Automation Testing Skills (Experience with Associated Tools ie: Selenium Web Driver etc)
- Strong SQL Skills are Essential
- Experience in defect tracking tools (Jira)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a variety of team structure (Agile, Scrum)
TO BE CONSIDERED….
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Christopher.Brett@searchability.co.uk. For further information please call me on 0115 822 3147. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Brett_Testing or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Christopher Brett in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Key Skills: AUTOMATION / SELENIUM WEB DRIVER / ISEB / ISTQB / SQL SERVER / JIRA