- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Test Lead - 90224050
Posting Range:26 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Test Lead
Location: Radbroke, Knutsford
It’s an extremely exciting time for us here at Barclays. Our Engineering and Development department sits within our Community & Premier Banking division, and is responsible for our key Retail, Corporate and Wealth & Investments systems. We are the central technology partner to many of the bank’s most challenging projects and are playing a leading role in engineering improvements.
As the Test Lead, you will manage testing of small or medium projects within Branch Technology areas, such as Counter, Self Service and Cash Management.
What will you be doing?
• Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure and produce test metrics and test reports
• Customer and key stakeholder communication with risks and issues
• Task Allocation and Monitoring, Co-ordinate and Manage Test Schedules
• Conduct reviews and inspections of projects, test deliverables and provide feedback
• Plan regression tests
• Mentor and train test team
• Mitigate risks to Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans.
What we’re looking for:
• Solid automation testing experience
• Knowledge of Tandem Base24, EMV CHIP, ATM Testing, POS Testing Cards and Payment industry testing
• Exposure as a Test Lead / Test Manager
• Understanding of Test management tools including JIRA, Test Rails, X-Ray and Confluence.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Understanding of our self-service application or platform (ATM’s, POS etc.)
• Knowledge of VersaTest or BridgeTest tool desirable
• Excellent communication skills, able to influence others.
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our technology hub in the North West, located at Rabroke Hall in Knutsford. It’s convenient for most individuals who live within a 35-mile radius, spanning from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and Stoke. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, Gym, onsite parking etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.