- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Harvey Nash's Glasgow based client is looking for an experienced Test Release and Environments Manager on an initial 6 month contract. You will have Experience of Test, Release and Environment management activities in large-scale complex environments and previous experience of leading a programme test team.
An overview of the assignment - - Define a Programme wide Test and Release Strategy.
- Management of the release process for software builds delivered into production.
- Ensuring the correct configuration of environments being used for testing and production.
- Ensuring version control of software on the environments during testing and production.
- Identification and definition of metrics and progress reports to monitor and control progress of planned test and release activities.
- Provide Testing, Release advice and guidance to the programme team.
- Highlight issues and risks identified and support their resolution.
- Regular communication with Programme and Project Managers, Delivery partners and key stakeholders on all aspects of the testing lifecycle.
Essential Skills required include (but should not be limited to) - - Experience of Test, Release and Environment management activities in large-scale complex environments.
- Previous experience of leading a programme test team.
- Ability to understand, interpret, deliver and measure against business-driven requirements.
- Ability to plan and monitor multiple long term activities in line with programme goals.
- Experience of working with delivery partners.
- Experience/Knowledge of defect management methodologies.
- Experience/Knowledge of software release processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Professional qualification in IT discipline, preferably ISTQB Certificate in Software Testing Intermediate or above.
For more information please contact Craig Ross on .
- ms project