- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £27,500.00 - £32,000.00 gross per year
THIRD-PARTY TEAM LEADER
Do you have solid Third-Party RTA Claims handling knowledge and exposure? Have you acted in a senior role in the claims industry, helping manage a team? Are you CII certified or working towards?
- Salary on offer is dependent on experience and will be offered accordingly.
Benefits of the role include Pension, Holiday, Option to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday, Full training.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am
Established Motor Insurer based in the centre of busy Liverpool is currently seeking an experienced Third-Party Team Leader to join their vibrant team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable and ever-growing company that focuses on developing its employees and providing a top-class service.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of Third-Party Handlers
- Be responsible for staff performance, training, and development
- Handle referrals and escalated claims and complaints
- Provide advice and knowledge on property damage and personal injury claims
- Undertaking handler audits
- 5 audits per handler per month
- Implement and manage a fully effective leakage control programme
- Promote services including Hire and Repair
- Solid motor claims experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Call centre management experience
- Motivated self-starter
- Persuasive, strong and confident communicator
- IT literate with excellent administration and processing skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Cert CII qualified
To be considered, please apply within; alternatively please call Hannah Collis at KHR
- Recruitment Specialists on (phone number removed) for more information