- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Genuinely excellent opportunity for ambitious TMT Bankers.The Role:
- Our client is a well-respected elite boutique hiring for a TMT Associate in London.
- The team work on high quality international cross-border deals; on a global scale across Telco/ Media and Tech but with a bias towards Lage cap and leading mid-market Tech deals.
- Team now looking to hire a hands on Associate with a wealth of experience working on buy-side and sell-side transactions, who has led transactions from origination to completion
- Opportunity to work on high quality Tech deals across Software/ Fin Tech/ Internet/Enterprise deals and Telco deals.
- As a skilled M&A professional, you will have strongly developed analytical skills with the ability of producing written-style documents to the highest standard
- You will work across a high level of large cap and mid-market transactions within TMT. Team has closed 4 deals this year with strong pipeline
- Comprehension of complex technology and being able to communicate this to a range of client is desirable however my client will provide a high number of TECH deals; execution experience is the most important skill needed
- At least 3 years' experience in the M&A transaction environment
- Ideal candidate will be Associate or equivalent at a Corporate Finance house, mid-market boutique or accounting practice or private equity firm.
Please apply with CVto email@example.com or call 0203 675 2927 to discuss.