- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trade Analytics Business AnalystBA role at top Investment Bank
My client is a global investment bank with offices in Belfast. They are looking for a Business/Data Analyst to come in on a 6 month contract and work as part of its business expense team.
Day to day activities include:
- Reconciling the volume and fee calculations from their in house system to ensure accuracy
- Reconciling new products and investigating variances proactively
- Produce MI to identify expense trends and cost drivers for trading expenses
- Supporting team projects from inception to delivery
This is a great opportunity to join a well known firm in the heart of Belfast. To be considered you will ideally have
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a FS company
- Proven reconciliation and investigation skills as well as the ability to produce robust MI
- Strong MS Excel and powerpoint skills
- Very strong data reconciliation skills
If you feel that you hit the mark, please do not hesitate to apply to this advert
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.