- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To assist in the development of Trade Marketing plans and support in presenting to internal (Sales & Marketing) / external (Vendor Partners & Retailers) stake holders.
- Joint responsibility with line manager and National Account Manager for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase on-shelf/onsite presence and ultimate sell through of products across assigned Retailer account base.
- Contribute to the Company's goals and objectives, improving market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
- Develop strong relationships through working closely with customers to obtain and provide category and consumer insight and analysis to help support and drive enhanced product stand out and performance.
- Targeted and concise co-ordination and communication of product, price and pack changes across the retail channel.
- Develop, implement & evaluate category plans to meet category ROI and profit objectives as defined through stakeholder meetings.
- To work alongside relevant Creative agencies Requirements
- Creative and innovative in his/her approach to Trade Marketing ideas, design and implementation.
- Can demonstrate a unique flair for delivering highly engaging, compelling and dynamic presentations or strategic plans to major partners.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
- A confident and strong communicator and negotiator
- Educated to Graduate level in a relevant subject and/or a professional equivalent
- Extensive networking and social interaction required outside of working hours.
- Highly numerate and analytically minded with the ability to manage multiple work steams and adhere to strict deadlines.