- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are working with a medium sized business located in Oxfordshire, who are seeking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager reporting into the Director of Category Management. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone experience of handling packaging, merchandising and catalogues for fast moving consumer products or graphic design of catalogues, promotional material and rebranding or B2B Marketing mainly fast moving consumer goods,
- Creation and implementation of marketing plan
- Control of annual budget
- Involvement in trade shows
- Development and creation of catalogues
- Management of all product packaging, merchandising and promotional material
- Management of photo shoots, advertising and PR activity and social media
- Control and organisation of image bank
- Management and development of website
- Ensure brand consistency
- Trade Marketing experience
- B2B experience
- Have experience of packaging, exhibitions, press releases/ writing copy, catalogues and website maintenance
- Around 5 years of previous marketing experience would be preferred
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- social media