- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
UK TRADE SALES MANAGER.
On Behalf of our client, a traditional and inspiring company who specialised in Natural Stones and Marble inspiring new ways to work with stone which often challenge traditional thinking. Our client requires a UK Trade Sales Manager with strong Interpersonal and communication skills to expand their network of clients in the UK, with focus on their world leading Stones collection.
The ideal candidate has already an established connection with A&D, Developers and/or Main Contractors, and is experienced in researching and delivering new accounts.
The candidate will be already a skilled networker and be able to initiate and implement proven methods to develop our business strategy in the UK. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Developing growth strategies and plans;
- Research prospective accounts in targeted market.
- Understand the target markets (Hospitality, Residential, Retail, Turn Key Projects), including industry, company, projects, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients;
- Collaborate with design and sales teams (Retail and Bathroom) to ensure that requirements are met;
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned;
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning;
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts;
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Min 3-4 Years Proven track record in sales/business development in A&D industry or similar;
- Excellent organisational skills and time management;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM;
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Analytic mind required to understand and propose products or solutions by listening to client requirements;
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and clients in a clear and concise manner;
- Strategic business acumen.
- The ideal candidate will have enhanced multitasking abilities.
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience.
- Uncapped Bonus/Commission scheme.
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
- Natural Stone
- New Business Development