- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 gross per year
Meraki Talent’s multinational financial services client is seeking a Trade Support Analyst to be based within their operation in Glasgow.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Provide administration activities which support our clients start of day position and trading activity in the market
- Middle office trade management services to capture, match, settle and report all trading activity
- Ensure that all trades are reflected correctly for accounting purposes as well as manage third party broker and custodian relationships
- Support the production cycle of a team ensuring client service delivery and commitments are met
- Ensure adherence to procedures and internal policies are adhered to.
- Lead various client calls on behalf of team
- Ensuring that client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements.
- Ensure communication with the client, both internal and external, is effective.
- Working closely with other relevant operational peers to ensure that process risks are minimised.
Background of the Position:
- In depth knowledge of daily middle office operations or Trade Management
- Experience within a checking and oversight role
- Exposure investigating data
- Quality assurance checking
- Financial understanding and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of different instrument and asset types
- Proven experience of resolving accounting issues relating to complex investment products
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- In-depth understanding and experience of relevant regulatory standards sand industry best practices